Southwest Bacon and Egg Cups Recipe
Wow your guests for breakfast with this tempting Southwest Bacon and Egg Cups Recipe that is topped of with cheese and chives.
- 12 strips of uncooked bacon cut in half
- 9 large eggs
- ½ cup of whole milk
- 1 10- ounce can of RO*TEL drained
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon of Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of chopped chives
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Spray the inside of a muffin tin with PAM No-Stick Cooking Spray. Next mold 2 half slices of bacon the outside of a muffin cup to form an outside ring.
Next, in a large bowl whisk together the eggs and milk until completely combined and fold in the RO*TEL, cheese, salt and pepper and evenly pour into the 12 bacon lined muffin cups.
Bake in the oven at 375° for 35 to 40 minutes or until the top of the eggs are brown and the bacon is cooked throughout.
Serve hot and garnish with chopped chives.