BBQ Chicken Sliders Recipe with Coleslaw and Pickles
Looking for a great appetizer? Spice up your get togethers with this tasty BBQ Chicken Sliders Recipe with Coleslaw and Pickles!
Prep Time 45 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 1 bag of Tyson Any’Tizers Popcorn Chicken
- 1 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce heated
- ½ thinly sliced head of green cabbage
- ¼ thinly sliced head of red cabbage
- 1 cup of matchstick carrots
- ¼ cup of sliced green onions
- ¼ cup of chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ teaspoon of celery seed
- 1/3 cup of mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 8 slices of mozzarella cut in half
- 32 bread and butter pickle slices
- 16 brioche rolls cut in half
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
Cook the chicken in the oven per its instructions and then toss them with the heated BBQ sauce in a bowl. Keep warm.
Coleslaw: In a large bowl mix together the cabbages, carrots, green onions, cilantro, celery seed, mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, and salt and pepper until completely combined. Chill before serving. Note there may be extra leftover which you can serve separately.
To Plate: Evenly divide the cheese onto the bottom part of the 16 buns and melt in the oven under the broiler on low heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until melted and lightly browned. Next, add some coleslaw on top of the melted cheese followed by adding on a few pieces of BBQ chicken, pickles and the top of the bun. Repeat the process until the ingredients are gone
Calories: 210kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 716mg | Potassium: 299mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 2741IU | Vitamin C: 30mg | Calcium: 169mg | Iron: 1mg