Lobster Roll Recipe with Mayonnaise on Brioche Buns
Looking to wow your guests, try this amazingly delicious Lobster Roll Recipe with Mayonnaise on Brioche Buns!
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
For the Court Bouillon:
- 6 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 4 ounces of unsalted butter
- 4 smashed garlic cloves
- ½ peeled and sliced yellow onion
- juice of 1 lemon and the lemon body
- 4 cups of cold water
- ½ bottle of chardonnay
- 3 tablespoons of Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1 ½ pounds of raw lobster tail meat shell removed
For the Salad:
- 1/3 cup of mayonnaise
- 3 stalks of small diced celery
- ½ peeled and small diced small yellow onion
- 1 small diced Kosher Dill pickle
- 1 tablespoon of chopped capers
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh chives
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 10 to asted brioche slider buns
In a large pot bring all of the ingredients except for the lobster to a simmer. Turn the heat to low.
Add in the lobster tails and cook for 3 to 6 minutes or just until finished. Remove the ingredients from the liquid and chill until completely cool.
Slice the cooled lobster or large dice it and add it to a bowl along with the mayonnaise, celery, onion, pickle, capers, tarragon, chives, salt and pepper and mix until combine.
Evenly distribute the lobster bound salad to 10 toasted brioche slider rolls.
Calories: 163kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 2401mg | Potassium: 121mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 429IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 1mg