Oven Baked Sheet Pan Chicken Recipe with Vegetables
Learn how to make this delicious simple to prepare Oven Baked Sheet Pan Chicken Recipe with Vegetables that cooks in under an hour.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder
- 1 tablespoon of Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon of ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 flattened chicken
- 2 pounds of baby red and Yukon potatoes cut in half
- 4 peeled and large sliced carrots
- 1 bunch of broccolini
- ½ head of trimmed cauliflower
- 1 sliced lemon
- ½ pound of Brussel sprouts cut in half
- 10 to 12 peeled Cipollini onions
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 400°.
In a small bowl combine the garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, paprika and chili powder together.
Generously season the chicken on all sides, not that there will probably be some of the rub left which you can set aside to use for a later date.
Place the chicken on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper skin side up and place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
While the chicken is cooking place the vegetables, olive oil, salt in pepper into a bowl and mix until coated.
When the 30 minutes is up, take the chicken out of the oven and spread the vegetable around the outside of the chicken on the sheet tray and return to the oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until everything is golden brown, tender, and the chicken is cooked through.
Calories: 478kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 95mg | Sodium: 1328mg | Potassium: 1399mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 7520IU | Vitamin C: 81mg | Calcium: 115mg | Iron: 7mg