Tuna Poke Tostada Recipe with Chili Garlic Mayonnaise
If you are looking to impress some guests this spring and summer then be sure to give this easy to make and delicious Tuna Poke Tostada Recipe with Chili Garlic Mayonnaise, cucumbers, pineapple, avocados, sliced radishes and micro greens a try as it is sure to be a fan favorite!
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
For the Tuna:
- 1 ½ pounds of sashimi grade tuna
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of finely grated fresh ginger
- 1/3 cup of thinly sliced green onions
For the Mayonnaise:
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- ¼ cup of chili-garlic paste
For the Vegetables:
- 1 seeded and medium diced cucumber
- 1 cup of medium diced pineapple
- 3 thinly sliced radishes
- 1 peeled seeded and medium diced avocado
- micro greens for garnish
- 8 fried corn tortilla shells
Tuna: Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and mix until combine and refrigerate until ready to use. Eat within 12 hours of making this.
Mayonnaise: Whisk together both ingredients in a bowl until combined and chill until ready to use.
To Plate: Place the tuna on a fried corn tortilla shell and top off with diced cucumber, pineapple, avocado, sliced radish, chili-garlic mayonnaise, and micro greens.