Summer Heirloom Tomato Salad Recipe
Be sure to make this delicious Summer Heirloom Tomato Salad Recipe that will wow your family!
- 3 assorted heirloom tomatoes sliced into thin wedges
- 1 vine ripe tomato sliced into thin wedges
- ½ cup of cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 2 stalks of celery thinly sliced
- ½ sweet onion thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoons of chopped fresh oregano
- 3 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Salad: Toss all ingredients together in a bowl and serve on a separate plate alongside the lamb and stuffed peppers.