My slow cooker kick continues and if you want to know why, READ HERE. For now, enjoy this tasty Slow Cooker Asian Thai Curry Chicken recipe!
Slow Cooker Thai Curry Chicken
- 3 browned and cooked seasoned chicken breasts
- 3 heaping tablespoons of red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoons of minced fresh garlic
- 2 finely minced cloves of garlic
- 64 ounces of unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 peeled and sliced carrots
- 1 small diced onion
- 6 medium diced yukon potatoes
- 2 cups of peas
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- cilantro for garnish
- cooked Jasmine rice
- Place all ingredients except cilantro and peas in a slow cooker lined with a slow cooker liner and cook on low heat for 6 hours.
- With an hour left in the cooking process, add in the peas and adjust the seasonings with salt and pepper.
- Serve with cooked Jasmine rice and cilantro leaves.