My slow cooker kick continues and if you want to know why, READ HERE. For now, enjoy this tasty Slow Cooker Asian Thai Curry Chicken recipe!
Slow Cooker Thai Curry Chicken
Try this delicious Slow Cooker Thai Curry Chicken that is loaded with flavor!
- 3 browned and cooked seasoned chicken breasts
- 3 heaping tablespoons of red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- ¼ cup of soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoons of minced fresh garlic
- 2 finely minced cloves of garlic
- 64 ounces of unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 peeled and sliced carrots
- 1 small diced onion
- 6 medium diced yukon potatoes
- 2 cups of peas
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- cilantro for garnish
- cooked Jasmine rice
- Place all ingredients except cilantro and peas in a slow cooker lined with a slow cooker liner and cook on low heat for 6 hours.
- With an hour left in the cooking process, add in the peas and adjust the seasonings with salt and pepper.
- Serve with cooked Jasmine rice and cilantro leaves.