Slow Cooker Ham and Lentil Soup Recipe
Make this easy and delicious Slow Cooker Ham and Lentil Soup Recipe!
- 2 pounds of diced cooked ham
- 3 peeled and sliced carrots
- 6 stalks of sliced celery
- 1 small diced large yellow onion
- 4 finely minced cloves of garlic
- 4 peeled and small diced russet potatoes
- 96 ounces of chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons of Italian seasoning blend
- 4 cups of cooked lentils
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Worcestershire sauce to taste
- Tabasco sauce to taste
- Place all ingredients but the last 4 in a slow cooker lined with a slow cooker liner on low heat for 6 hours.
- Before serving adjust the seasonings with salt, pepper, Worcestershire and Tabasco.
- Serve with cooked lentils.