Salmon Caesar Salad with Parmesan Cheese Crisps
Try this easy to make Salmon Caesar Salad with Parmesan Cheese Crisps that your whole family will love!
For the Salmon Salad:
- 3 large eggs
- 3 ounces of fresh grated Parmesan cheese + more to taste
- non-stick spray
- once 6 ounce salmon fillet
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 3 cups of fresh washed Romaine lettuce
- 2 ounces of Caesar salad dressing
- juice of ¼ fresh lemon
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
For the Croutons:
- 1 quart of 1
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- granulated garlic to taste
- Salmon Salad: Place the eggs in a small pot, then fill it with cold water. Bring the eggs to a boil then put a cover over the pot, remove from the heat and let sit for 12 to 15 minutes. Chill the eggs completely before slicing.
- On a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and sprayed with non-stick spray, place 3 three-inches in diameter of shredded Parmesan cheese and bake in the oven on 350° for 5 to 6 minutes. Once cooled, remove from the sheet pan and set aside.
- Next, season the salmon on all sides with salt and pepper and brown on both sides and until cooked through in 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a hot saute pan. Set aside once it is finished cooking.
- Croutons: Place the croutons on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Drizzle on olive oil, sprinkle on granulated garlic and bake in the oven on 350° for 12 to 16 minutes or crunchy and golden brown.
- Once everything is prepared, add the romaine lettuce, Parmesan cheese to taste, croutons and dress the outside of the bowl with theCaesar salad dressing. Mix thoroughly.
- To Plate: squeeze lemon juice on the bottom of a plate, then place the tossed salad greens on top. Garnish with sliced hard boiled eggs, salmon, cheese crisps, parmesan cheese to taste and fresh cracked black pepper.