If you are tailgating then guacamole is a MUST! It’s easy to make, always delicious and now you can take it to the next level by making it a bar!
Roasted corn elotes and radish coleslaw are the PERFECT addition to this guacamole to make it an unbelievable flavor!
You’re only limited by your creativity, but here’s a great start to your Rockin’ Guacamole Bar!
The pork belly braised pinto beans are an amazing compliment to the guacamole.
Who knew pomegranate seeds would be so tasty in guacamole? Big picture below for you to pin!
- See the RO*TEL® Rockin’ Guacamole Recipe
- ½ cup of thinly sliced pork belly
- 1 can of strained and rinsed Rosarita® Pinto Beans
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoons of chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup of julienned radishes
- ⅓ cup of mayonnaise
- ¼ cup of shredded Manchago cheese
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 2 shucked, grilled and cut from the cob ears of corn
- 5 tomatillos
- 1 cup of pomegranate seeds
- 1 thinly sliced cucumber
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Make the RO*TEL® Rockin’ Guacamole recipe x 2 and keep cool.
- For the Beans: In a small pot on high heat cook the pork belly until crispy and brown, about 6 to 7 minutes. Next, add in the beans and cook over low heat until hot. Cool once cooked.
- For the Coleslaw: Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl and keep cool.
- For the Elotes: Combine all ingredients into a medium sized bowl and keep cool.
- For the Tomatillos: Coat the tomatillos in 2 tablespoons of olive oil, salt and pepper to taste, and roast on a hot grill for 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly charred. Remove from the heat, roughly chop and cool.
- To serve: Serve the guacamole alongside some tortilla chips, pinto beans, radish coleslaw, elotes, pomegranate seeds, sliced cucumbers and roasted tomatillos.