Roasted Vegetables and Linguine Pasta
Try this Healthy Roasted Vegetables and Linguine Pasta recipe that the whole family will love!
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 thinly sliced cremini mushrooms
- 2 thinly sliced domestic mushrooms
- 1 thinly sliced portobello mushroom
- 1 thinly sliced leek
- 1 tablespoon of finely minced fresh garlic
- ½ cup chardonnay
- one 28 ounce can plum tomatoes with juice
- 2 tablespoon of julienne sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons of chiffonade fresh basil
- 1 pound of Linguine wheat
- In a large hot skillet put in the oil and add in sliced shrooms, chopped leek, and minced garlic.
- Cook until caramelized and deglaze with white wine.
- Reduce the wine in half and add in chiffonade sundried tomatoes. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add in plum tomatoes and cook for a further 3-4 minutes. Add in spinach, basil, and adjust seasonings.
- Cook pasta in boiling pot of salted water until al dente.
- Combine sauce to pasta and enjoy