The name says it all… This Roasted Potato Salad Recipe with Bleu Cheese is such amazingly awesome and is literally such a nice twist on a classic. In stead of boiling the potatoes I roasted them up in the oven to give them a little extra love! This is a fantastic side salad to any bbq or even as a side to a main course at dinner. However, I recommend you making it and taking it to a party so you can blow away everyone who eats it and claim it as your own. It’s something different, but this Roasted Potato Salad Recipe with Bleu Cheese is dang delicious. Try it out!
Roasted Potato Salad Recipe with Bleu Cheese
For the Dressing:
- ½ cup of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of grainy mustard
- 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
For the Potato Salad:
- 15 quartered baby red potatoes If there are only baby reds than use 30
- 15 quartered baby Yukon potatoes If there are only baby yukons than use 30
- 3 to 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 small-diced stalks of celery
- ½ medium sized sweet onion small diced
- 2 thinly sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons of roughly chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
- 3 ounces of bleu cheese
Dressing: In a small bowl whisk together mayonnaise, mustards, and vinegar until completely combined and set aside
Potato Salad: In a large bowl coat the potatoes and toss with 3 to 4 tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Transfer the potatoes to a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and bake at 400° for 12 to 16 minutes or until al dente (slightly crunchy) and caramelized. Once cooked remove the potatoes from the oven and place them in the refrigerator until completely cooled.
In another large bowl mix together celery, sweet onions, green onions, parsley, bleu cheese and cooled potatoes and mix.
Pour the dressing into the bowl of vegetables and thoroughly mix until completely combined and adjust the seasonings with Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper.