Roasted Lamb with Mediterranean Grilled Green Beans
Try this amazing Roasted Lamb with Mediterranean Grilled Green Beans that is sure to be a fan favorite!
For the Lamb:
- 1 butterflied leg of lamb can be cut in half if too large
- 4 finely minced fresh garlic cloves
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup of fresh rosemary leaves
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
For the Green Beans:
- 1 large seeded heirloom tomato
- 1 small sweet onion cut into 1/2" thick slices
- 8 ounces of picked green beans
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of fresh oregano leaves
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
Place the lamb in a a pan and coat all sides with the garlic, lemon zest and juice, rosemary and olive oil and place in the refrigerator to marinade for at least 20 minutes. Once marinated, season both sides with salt and pepper and place on a hot grill (450° to 550°) for 25 to 35 minutes (medium-rare +) or until caramelized and desired internal temperature is achieved. Once cooked remove from the grill and thinly slice.
Coat the tomato, onions and green beans with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place all of the vegetables on a hot grill (450° to 550°) for 8 to 12 minutes or until caramelized and al dente in texture is achieved.
Once cooked, remove from the grill. Small dice the tomatoes and onions and place in a large bowl along with the cooked green beans, oregano leaves and mix together. Adjust the seasonings with salt and pepper to taste.
To Plate: Place down the green beans on a plate and fan the sliced lamb over top. Garnish with rosemary sprig and lemon wheel.