So I was hooking up these Beer Battered Recipe Fish Tacos with Avocado Lime Sauce and dang it I wanted some chips and salsa! Chips I had, salsa I did not. Well, I’d like to think I’m savvy enough in the kitchen that I can whip up my own salsa so I came up with a simple Restaurant Style Salsa Recipe. Crazy easy and literally less than 5 minutes to make, believe it or not. Really you just prep an onion and garlic, and everything else comes together in the blender or food processor. If you’re looking for a really good and quick snack or appetizer, then be sure to try out this Restaurant Style Salsa Recipe!
Looks just like a Restaurant Style Salsa Recipe doesn’t it?!
Got some cool new bowls that literally went perfect!
Restaurant Style Salsa Recipe
- 1/2 roughly chopped sweet onion
- 4 chopped cloves of garlic
- 1 seeded and chopped jalapeño
- 2 cans of strained rotel tomatoes and peppers
- 1 can of roasted tomatoes
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
Place everything in a food processor or blender and pulse 10 to 15 times or until a chunky yet smooth consistency has been achieved. Keep cool before serving alongside some corn tortilla chips.