Are you looking to spice some things up at your next tailgate, then this Pull Apart Bread with Chorizo Queso Recipe is exactly what needs to happen. It’s easy to make and literally bursting with flavor.
You simply start by making a 4 ingredient chorizo queso and chilling it so in congeals a bit. The next thing you do is roll out individual crescent rolls and stuff’em up. After you’ve molded each of them place them in a bundt pan that is sprayed with PAM No-Stick Cooking Spray. From there bake them away!
This Pull Apart Bread with Chorizo Queso Recipe should be golden brown and top and cooked throughout.
Note that it can take up to an hour to bake because the rolls are so tightly packed in there.
Lots of cheesy deliciousness in this Pull Apart Bread with Chorizo Queso Recipe!
- 1 pound of loose chorizo sausage
- 1 pound of pasteurized prepared cheese product cut into 1” chunks
- 4 ounces of cream cheese cut into 1” chunks
- 10 ounce can of Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 3 packages of crescent rolls totally 24 crescent rolls
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- For the Queso: In a small pot on medium heat add in the chorizo and cook until all of the pink is gone, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Next, add in the cheeses and Ro*Tel® and cook over low heat until the cheese is melted. Chill in the refrigerator until completely cool.
- Next, roll out the crescent rolls and add 2 to 3 teaspoons to the center of each and fold up the edges to make a ball. Repeat until they are all stuffed.
- Spray the inside of a Bundt pan with PAM No-Stick Cooking spray and in all of the stuffed crescent roll balls until it is completely full.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes and then wrap it in foil and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Serve hot!