Every once in a while my daughter will take a strong interest in what I’m making in the kitchen. However when it comes to sweets she’s always trying to get in to see what I’m doing, she’s got a sweet tooth just like her mommy J. Although I had to keep her busy with a few Horizon® snacks, she did give me a hand making this Peanut Butter Yogurt Pie with Bananas and Honey. It was super easy to make and required very little prep time, which was huge in keeping a 2½ year olds attention span.
Since my daughter craves sweets like no other, I didn’t feel it necessary to add any more sugar so instead I used something a little more natural, honey. It tasted amazing as you can see from the video when Olivia got her first taste of the filling. She was literally begging for more. I also didn’t feel as guilty by loading up the top of the pie with a mound of fresh cut bananas! There is NOTHING better than peanut butter, bananas and honey, nothing. Put all that together and you’ve got one insanely delicious Peanut Butter Yogurt Pie with Bananas and Honey. Don’t forget to pin the big pic below!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Horizon Organic. The opinions and text are all mine.
Peanut Butter Yogurt Pie with Bananas and Honey
For the Crust:
- 1 box of Horizon® Honey Snack Grahams
- 4 tablespoons of melted butter
For the Filling:
- 8 ounces of softened cream cheese
- 1 ¼ cup of creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup of honey + more for topping
- 1 cup of Horizon® Organic Plain Yogurt
- 5 sliced bananas
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Crust: Add the snack grahams to a food processor and process until smooth. Add in the butter and pulse until combined.
- Place the crumbs into a 9” pie tin and press down to form to the inside of the pan to make a shell and bake on 350° for 10 minutes. Set aside and completely cool.
- Filling: Add the cream cheese and peanut butter to a standing mixer with the whisk attachment and whip on high until light and fluffy.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl before adding in the honey and yogurt and whip on high speed until soft peaks form.
- Pour the filling into the piecrust, smooth out the top with a spatula and completely cool in the refrigerator for 2 hours or until firm.
- To Serve: Top off with sliced bananas and honey.