If you read my Muesli Blackberry Crisp Recipe post you may have picked up that I am now insanely obsessed with Bob’s Red Mill® Muesli Old Fashion Cereal. I wasn’t kidding! My wife, my daughter, and me especially, have seriously found a new breakfast love. My kid really likes raisins so this is huge that the muesli already has some in it, SCORE!
While it’s good I believe I was able to somehow make it a littler better with this Peaches and Cream Muesli Cereal. This is a super easy recipe because making the muesli is mindless and then it’s as simple as adding on a few other ingredients. The beautiful thing about this recipe is it is so easy to swap out a few things based on what’s in season or what you like even. If you don’t like peaches but love strawberries, then change’em out. If you like walnuts, add’em in! I always say recipes should be used as a guideline and this one is no different, all depends on your palette.
The pistachios were really good to just add a bit of saltiness to the mix.
If heavy cream is a bit too much for you try using half and half or whole milk.
Big guy below for pinning!
- 2 cups of cooked Bob’s Red Mill Muesli Old Fashion Cereal
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 1 packed tablespoon of light brown sugar
- 1 peeled, pitted and sliced peach
- ¼ cup of heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons of pistachio
- 2 teaspoons of maple syrup
- Once the Cereal is cooked stir in the butter and brown sugar until combined.
- Top off the cooked muesli with sliced peaches, heavy cream pistachios and maple syrup.