Peach Cobbler Recipe with Fresh Blueberries
This White Peach Cobbler Recipe with Fresh Blueberries is the perfect dessert for any meal!
- 4 fresh white peaches, peeled, pitted and sliced thin
- ½ cup of fresh blueberries
- 1 cup of self rising flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 ounces of unsalted butter
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup of uncooked oatmeal
- Peel and slice peaches accordingly and set aside.
- In a bowl mix together flour, sugar and milk and also set aside.
- In another bowl cream together 1 cup brown sugar, 1 cup of oatmeal and 2 ounces of butter and set aside.
- Spray the inside a baking souffle dish with non stick spray and add the remaining 2 ounces of butter in chunks on the bottom of the dish.
- Next pour in batter, then layer with both fruits. Finally top off with the oatmeal streusel
- Bake at 375° for 40 minutes. Serve warm and enjoy!