Learn how to make this Pan Roasted Salmon with Truffle Mango Salsa recipe that is bursting with flavor!
Pan Roasted Salmon with Truffle Mango Salsa
Learn how to make this Pan Roasted Salmon with Truffle Mango Salsa that is bursting with flavor!
- 2 large portobellos, gills removed
- 1 tablespoon of olive + extra to coat
- 2 mangos, small diced
- 3 Roma tomatoes, seeds removed and small diced
- ½ sweet onion, small diced
- 4 tablespoons of fresh chopped cilantro
- juice of 1 lemon
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 ounces of canola oil
- 2 ounces of white truffle oil
- two 8 ounce fillets of salmon
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Start by de-gilling and coating the mushrooms in olive oil and place on a sheet pan. Be sure to season with salt and pepper and bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes.
- In the mean time prepare all vegetables and fruits accordingly and place in a large bowl.
- Once mushroom are done dice up and add to the vegetable mixture.
- At this point add in oils, juices, herbs and adjust seasonings. Set Aside to cool.
- In a hot skillet with 1 tablespoon of olive oil sear off your salt and pepper seasoned salmon until desired temperature.
- Try finishing in the oven on 350° for 5-7 minutes.
- Serve Salmon over cool salpicon salsa. Enjoy!