Get 5 Secrets to Make Homemade Taste Food Better + New Recipes Weekly!
Published January 8, 2016. This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
If you want quick, easy and delicious in the morning then this Overnight Chocolate Quinoa Pudding recipe is for you!
While the chocolate quinoa pudding is delicious by itself it is even more amazing when peanut butter, bananas and honey are mixed in.
Just mix together some almond milk, yogurt, cooked quinoa a 1 packed of Swiss Miss sweet cocoa, put it in an air tight container and keep it overnight.
Boom, Overnight Chocolate Quinoa Pudding!
The combo of flavors are so dang good and honestly the more bananas, honey, walnut and peanut butter that is mixed in, the better!
Pack them in individual containers so you can enjoy this tasty breakfast treat for a few days.
Overnight Chocolate Quinoa Pudding
- 3 cups of cooked and cooled quinoa
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt
- 1 packet of Swiss Miss® Hot Cocoa Mix
- 1 peeled and thinly sliced banana
- ¼ cup of roughly chopped walnuts
- ½ cup of Peter Pan® peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- In a large bowl whisk together the almond milk, yogurt and Swiss Miss® Hot Cocoa Mix until combined.
- Fold the cooked and cooled quinoa into the bowl until covered.
- Transfer the quinoa pudding to a large or 4 small mason jars and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve the pudding porridge with sliced bananas, walnuts, peanut butter and honey.