Olive Tapenade with Naan Bread
Make this Olive Tapenade with Naan Bread recipe for a quick delicious appetizer.
- 2 cups of assorted pitted olives
- 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley
- your favorite naan bread
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and pulse until combined and the olives have been coarsely chopped.
- Garnish with fresh parsley leaves and serve along side grilled naan bread.
Calories: 129kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 702mg | Potassium: 30mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 345IU | Vitamin C: 2.6mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 0.4mg