Olive Tapenade with Naan Bread
Make this Olive Tapenade with Naan Bread recipe for a quick delicious appetizer.
- 2 cups of assorted pitted olives
- 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley
- your favorite naan bread
Place all ingredients into a food processor and pulse until combined and the olives have been coarsely chopped.
Garnish with fresh parsley leaves and serve along side grilled naan bread.