Mediterranean Turkey Burger Recipe
Be sure to try this amazing and juicy Mediterranean Turkey Burger Recipe that is sure to be fan favorite!
- 1 pound of ground turkey breast meat
- 1 pound of ground turkey thigh meat
- ½ cup of small diced sweet onion
- 1 finely minced clove of fresh garlic
- 1 to 1½ tablespoons of ground cumin
- ¼ cup of chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 ounces of melted unsalted butter
- juice of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Feta crumbles for garnish
- goat cheese for garnish
- sliced tomato for garnish
- arugula for garnish
- toasted wheat buns
- In a large bowl mix together ground turkey meat, cumin, onions, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper. Once combined form into patties and brush them with olive oil.
- In a separate bowl, combine the butter, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Next, place the burgers onto a hot grill and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Flip the turkey burgers over and brush with a small amount of lemon butter.
- Once cooked remove from the heat and place on a toasted bun with desired cheese, tomatoes and arugula.
- Serve hot! Also thought it would be cook to top off with a garlic herb aioli or perhaps a homemade tzatziki!