My two favorite things in life are duck and lamb… Now if only I could figure out a cohesive way to include both in the same dish, I’d be the happiest man on earth. However this Mediterranean Grilled Rack of Lamb Lollipops Recipe do the trick to satisfy my craving. These things are awesome when entertaining for a party or simply serving them for dinner. You simply just grab a bone and chow down. It’s kind of like a really expensive chicken wing :-). In any event if you’ve never tried lamb, then for sure check out this Mediterranean Grilled Rack of Lamb Lollipops Recipe.
Garnish with fresh chopped oregano and parsley.
Mediterranean Grilled Rack of Lamb Lollipops Recipe
- 1 rack of lamb sliced into individual bones
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of coriander seeds
- Kosher salt and cracked pepper to taste
- Place the olive oil, cumin, coriander, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper onto a plate and mix with a spoon. Rub each lamb bone (lollipop) into the olive oil and spice mixture coating each one on all sides.
- Next, cook the lamb on a very hot grill (450° to 550°) on both sides until the desired internal temperature is achieved (2 to 3 minutes on each side for medium-rare). Let rest for 1 to 2 minutes before serving.