This Korean Style Pork with Jasmine Rice is easy delicious with few ingredients. Feel free to add a side of vegetables or spice up the rice for more flavor.
Korean Style Pork with Jasmine Rice
Try this easy to make Korean Style Pork with Jasmine Rice recipe!
- 2 pound pork tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons of toasted sesame seeds
- 4 cloves of chopped garlic
- ¼ cup of dark brown sugar
- ⅓ cup of soy sauce
- 4 cups of cooked Jasmine Rice
- In a large bowl, whisk together 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds, garlic, brown sugar and soy sauce. Next, add in the pork tenderloin, cover with plastic wrap and marinate for 1 hour. Once marinate, remove from the bowl and roast on a very hot grill for 20 minutes or until golden brown and a medium internal temperature is achieved.
- Once cooked, remove the pork from the grill, slice thin and garnish with sliced green onions, the remaining sesame seeds and cooked jasmine rice.