Honey Herb Roasted Chicken and Vegetables
Try this Honey Herb Roasted Chicken with Vegetables recipe that your family will be sure to love!
- two 10 ounce split chicken breasts
- 1 medium sized sweet potato, peeled and medium diced
- 1 large white potato, peeled and medium diced
- 1 large fresh fennel bulb, core removed and sliced
- 1 granny smith apple, peeled and small diced
- ½ sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoon of fresh rosemary leaves
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- In a large saute pan on high heat with 1 tablespoon of olive oil cook potatoes, fennel, apples and onions until caramelized but not fully cooked. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Season the chicken on both sides with salt and pepper and brown in a large saute pan on high heat in 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Once the chicken is golden brown place them in the pan on top of the vegetables.
- Sprinkle the fresh rosemary leaves all over the chicken and vegetables.
- In a small bowl whisk together remaining olive oil and honey and baste the chicken breasts.
- Place the entire pan in the oven on 375° for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve chicken with the vegetables.