Herb Potato Risotto with Sea Bass and Tomato Coulis
This Herb Potato Risotto with Sea Bass and Tomato Coulis recipe will be a huge hit at your dinner table!
- two 6 ounce sea bass fillets
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded
- 1 large shallot
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of white wine vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil + 3 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped tarragon
- 2 white potatoes, peeled and medium diced
- ⅓ cup yellow onion, small diced
- 24 ounces of chicken or vegetable stock
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper
- In a small saute pan coat the tomatoes, shallot and garlic and roast in the oven on 375° for 25 to 30 minutes.
- In a large pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil on high heat caramelized small diced onions in 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Once the onions are brown add in diced potatoes and stir in 1 ladle of chicken stock at a time until all of the liquid is absorbed and the potatoes are cooked, making a potato risotto.
- Season the bass on both sides with salt and pepper and saute them in a large skillet in 1 tablespoon of olive oil on high heat until the fish is brown on both sides and cooked through.
- Once the fish and potato risotto are finished, the veggies roasted in the oven should be done as well. Place those vegetables in a blender along with the vinegar, olive oil and tarragon and puree until smooth and plate up!