Grilled Sea Bass Recipe on Citrus Plank
Try this Grilled Sea Bass Recipe on Citrus Plank that is loaded with flavor!
- 1 soaked wooden cooking plank
- 1 thinly sliced orange
- 1 thinly sliced lemon
- 1 thinly sliced lime
- 10 fresh leaves of Italian parsley
- 10 fresh thyme sprigs
- 10 fresh dill leaves
- 10 ounce fresh Chilean sea bass
- 2 ears of shucked corn
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Layer on the sliced oranges, lemons, limes and herbs evenly onto a water soaked wooden plank. Next coat the sea bass in 1 tablespoon of olive oil, season with salt and pepper and place it skin side down onto the herbs and sliced citrus fruit. Place the plank with the citrus, herbs and fish right onto a very hot grill (400° to 500°) for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Next, coat the corn with olive oil, salt and pepper and cook along side the fish on a hot grill until cooked. Serve the fish with a little melted butter on top and along side the grilled corn.