Make your breakfast a little healthier this morning with this delicious Greek Yogurt and Orange Chia Seed Oatmeal recipe! After you make the oats, simple stir in some Greek yogurt, orange zest and chia seeds for an amazingly tasty breakfast!
You could also add flax or hemp seeds as well to this Greek Yogurt and Orange Chia Seed Oatmeal!
Greek Yogurt and Orange Chia Seed Oatmeal
- ½ cup of Steel Cut Oats
- 1 ½ cups of water
- Kosher salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoon of Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- zest of 1 orange
- Bring the water to a boil in a medium size pot and mix in the steel cut oats. Turn the heat to low and occasionally stir for 20 to 25 minutes or until the oats are al dente and the water is absorbed.
- Next, stir in the salt and butter until mixed in.
- Top off with yogurt, chia seeds, honey and orange