Garlic Crostini with Smoked Salmon and Dill
Be sure to try these Garlic Crostinis with Smoked Salmon and Dill that are loaded with flavor!
- 1 French baguette cut on a bias
- 2 ounces of melted unsalted butter
- 2 finely minced cloves of garlic
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- ½ thinly sliced cucumber
- 4 thinly sliced radishes
- 12 pieces of thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 2 ounces of whipped cream cheese
- fresh dill for garnish
- capers for garnish
- In a small bowl combine the butter and garlic and brush one side of the sliced of French bread. Transfer to a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and bake in the oven on 350° for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Next, spread a small amount of the cream cheese on each of the crostinis. Then top with a few slices of cucumber, radishes, 1 slice of smoked salmon, a small sprig of fresh dill and a few capers and serve.