Check out this delicious easy to make Frozen Watermelon Margarita Recipe using Mike’s Hard Watermelon Lemonade!
Frozen Watermelon Margarita Recipe
- ½ small watermelon peeled
- 12 ounce bottle of Mike’s Hard Watermelon Lemonade
- 4 ounces of tequila
- 2 ounces of Cointreau
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 cups of ice
- lime juice
- watermelon or pink sugar
- watermelon and lime wedges for garnish
- Place the watermelon, Mike’s Hard Watermelon Lemonade, tequila, Cointreau, lime juice and ice into a blender and blend until a smooth frozen drink is achieved. Set aside.
- Pour the lime juice and watermelon sugar onto 2 separate plates and dip the rim of a margarita glass into the juice and then the sugar making sure to coat the rim in the pink watermelon sugar.
- Pour the frozen mixture into the sugar rimmed margarita glass and garnish with watermelon and lime wedges.