Fried Chicken Salad with Pistachios and Raisins
Be sure to make this delicious Fried Chicken Salad with Pistachios and Raisins that is sure to be a fan favorite!
For the Dressing:
- ½ cup of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of honey
For the Chicken Salad:
- 4 cups of roughly chopped fried chicken (you can use whatever parts of the chicken you would like i.e. legs, thighs, breasts, etc. NOTE: be sure to remove fried skin crust as best you can (use from left-over unsold fried chicken in Lowes)
- 3 small-diced stalks of celery
- ½ medium sized red onion, small diced
- ⅓ cup of roughly chopped pistachios
- ⅓ cup golden raisins
- ⅓ cup black raisins
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Dressing: In a small bowl whisk together mayonnaise, mustard and honey until completely combined and set to the side.
- Chicken Salad: In a large bowl add together chopped fried chicken, celery, onion, pistachios, and both raisins and mix with the dressing until combined.
- Adjust the seasonings with Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper.
- Serve cold.