There are a ton of variations for cheeseballs, but this Football Cheese Ball is loaded with flavor!
Simply combine together some softened cream cheese, 1 can of strained RO*TEL, sliced green onions, drained black beans and some shredded Colby Jack Cheese!
Next form it into the shape of a football. For more spicy flavor I coated the outside in some diced Chorizo salami, which is amazing by the way!
Lastly use some string cheese to make the laces and serve it up with some crackers!
- 10 ounces can of Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1 ½ pounds of softened cream cheese
- 15 ounce can of drained and rinsed black beans
- ½ cup of sliced green onions
- 4 ounces of shredded Colby Jack Cheese
- 4 ounces of roughly chopped chorizo salami
- 1 mozzarella cheese stick sliced into 4 slices
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- Crackers for serving
- In a large bowl completely mix together the Ro*Tel, cream cheese, black beans, green onions, cheese, salt and pepper and place on a cutting board and form into the shape of a football.
- Next, evenly sprinkle on the chopped chorizo salami to cover the cheese.
- Place the mozzarella slices on top of the chorizo to replicate football laces.
- Cool for 1 hour before serving with crackers.