This Elotes Recipe on a Stick with Cotija Cheese and Cilantro is the ultimate side dish to serve up no matter the out door occasion! Seriously it may be my favorite thing to eat of all time!
Once the corn is shucked, spray with PAM No-Stick Cooking Spray and grill until lightly charred and cooked.
Next smother on some mayonnaise or Crema Mexicana along with some chili or chiplotle powder, cotija cheese, fresh cilantro leaves and salt and pepper!
- 8 ears of shucked corn
- 1 can of PAM No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup of mayonnaise or Mexican crema
- ¼ cup of chili powder
- ½ cup of crumbled cotija cheese
- ¼ cup of chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat the grill to high heat (450° to 550°)
- Spray each ear of corn with PAM No-Stick Cooking Spray and place on a grill and cook on all sides until it is browned and cooked, about 8 to 10 minutes total.
- Next, place a stick in the core end and rub each corn down with mayonnaise and sprinkle on chili powder, cotija cheese and cilantro.