I love using leftovers to make amazing meals and the case of this curry fried chicken salad recipe, it’s no different. Combining the curry, pistachios, and raisins, along with the fried chicken and all the other goodness, it’s ridiculously delicious. To be honest if I had a restaurant I would for sure put this on the lunch menu it’s that good. I would definitely put the fried chicken salad on a croissant, but hey to each their own. So the next time you have some left over fried chicken, do this recipe up asap!
Curry Fried Chicken Salad Recipe
- 2 chopped packed cups of trimmed fried chicken
- 2 small diced stalks of celery
- 1 finely minced clove of garlic
- 1/4 small diced red onion
- 1/3 cup of dark or golden raisins
- 1/4 cup of chopped pistachios
- 1/3 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of curry powder
- Lawry’s seasoning salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- croissants or desired bread of choice
- lettuce leaves for garnish optional
- sliced tomatoes for garnish optional
In a large bowl mix together chicken, celery, garlic, onion, raisins, pistachios, mayonnaise, mustard, curry, salt and pepper until completely combined. Serve the chickensalad on a croissant with lettuce and tomatoes.
Serve alongside fresh fruit.