Bleu Cheese and Herb Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Make these simple Bleu Cheese and Herb Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes that are bursting with flavor!Print Pin Rate
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes bottoms snipped and top carved out
- fresh basil leaves
- fresh chives cut into 1 inch long pieces
- bleu cheese
- salt and pepper
- reduced balsamic vinegar
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Cut the bottoms off of the cherry tomatoes to stand them up straight. Next, carve out the core at the top.
- Next, season the open part of the tomato with salt and pepper and add a chunk of bleu cheese to the top. Add 2 chives and 1 leaf of basil lettuce in between the cheese and tomato and serve along side the reduced balsamic vinegar.
- Reduced balsamic vinegar is balsamic vinegar cooked in a pot on high heat until it reaches 226° degrees.