Baked Salmon with Lemon Dill Sauce
- 2 1/2 pound side of fresh Norwegian salmon, skin and bones removed
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of Feisty Fish Rub
- 1 cup of Heinen’s lemon dill sauce
- 3 very thinly slices of shaved cucumber
- 3 thinly sliced radishes
- 1 radish crown
- 1 lemon cup
- 6 lemon twists
- 3 sprigs of fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon of capers
- 1/4 cup of micro greens
Serves 3 to 4
- Rub the salmon down with olive oil and season with fish rub. Place on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and roast in the oven on 400° for 25 to 30 minutes. Once cooked, slice very thing on a bias and fan on a large platter.
- To Plate: Put as much lemon dill sauce into the lemon cup as possible and spread the garnishes all over the plate.