Avocado and Corn Salsa Recipe
Try this amazing Avocado and Corn Salsa Recipe that is sure to be a fan favorite.
- 4 ears of grilled corn cut off the husk
- 1 small diced grilled sweet onion
- 3 thinly sliced charred green onions
- 1/2 cup of chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 small diced ripe avocados
- juice of 1 lime
- juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 small diced charred jalapeños seeds removed
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Once all of the vegetables have been grilled and sliced, immediately chill. Once chilled, combine all ingredients in a large bowl and keep cool. Serve with corn tortilla chips!
Calories: 245kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 13mg | Potassium: 588mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 345IU | Vitamin C: 19.7mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 0.8mg