Avocado and Corn Salsa Recipe
Try this amazing Avocado and Corn Salsa Recipe that is sure to be a fan favorite.
- 4 ears of grilled corn cut off the husk
- 1 small diced grilled sweet onion
- 3 thinly sliced charred green onions
- 1/2 cup of chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 small diced ripe avocados
- juice of 1 lime
- juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 small diced charred jalapeños seeds removed
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
Once all of the vegetables have been grilled and sliced, immediately chill. Once chilled, combine all ingredients in a large bowl and keep cool. Serve with corn tortilla chips!