Try this delicious Slow Cooker Lemon Chicken and Rice Soup that is loaded with flavor.
- 3 browned and cooked seasoned chicken breasts
- 3 peeled and sliced carrots
- 6 stalks of sliced celery
- 1 small diced large yellow onion
- 4 finely minced cloves of garlic
- 96 ounces of chicken stock
- juice of 4 lemons
- 6 cups of Cooked long grain rice
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Fresh chervil for garnish
- Place all ingredients but the last 4 in a slow cooker lined with a slow cooker liner on low heat for 6 hours.
- Before serving squeeze in lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with cooked rice and fresh chervil.